Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO APPLY?
STEP 1: Get application
You will get application form online www.zuva.org.za or
From the campus: 137 Meadow Street, Potchefstroom
STEP 2: Complete the application form in full
Remember you must have an email address.
STEP 3: Attach all supporting documents
- Student Certified (may not be older than three (3) months) ID
- Certified (may not be older than three (3) months) copy of guardian / parent ID
- Proof of residence
- Latest Academic Results
Foreign students must produce SAQA evaluated certificates. If not please contact SAQA offices at
Postnet Suite 248, Private Bag X06, Waterkloof, 0145 or SAQA House, 1067 Aracdia Street, Hatfield, Pretoria Telephone 012 431 5000 or visit the website: www.saqa.org.za.
Registration fee: R300 plus 50% of the course fees.
This could differ, depending on the course of study.
Am I expected to write National Benchmark Tests (NBT)? No.
QUALIFICATION COST RANGE PER ANNUM
Tuition costs starts from R4000.00
Refunds will be considered in the following situations:
- Death of the student
- Illness confirmed by a medical certificate
- Transfer to another educational institution (proof of confirmation by institution). The registration fee is not refundable.
- After adjustment of marks by the examinations directorate.
- Programme no longer offered.
- Should a student be expelled from the college, all claims to refunds, reduction or remission of class fees shall be forfeited.
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAMME
Cancellation must be done in writing, during the registration period (as advertised). Failing to do this, student will be liable for the full cost of tuition fees.
“In keeping with a learner-centred approach, assessment should be part of the learning-teaching process, embedded in-class activities and in the interactions between learners and between learners and teachers.”
- Gathering information all the way throughout a course.
- Gathering and analysing student’s performance and the end of a course.
STUDENTS who have complied with the requirements of the programme will be allowed to enter for examinations.
Only students who have registered for full-time and part-time programme will sit for examination.
All examinations are set and administered by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
All students who paid their fees in full will sit for examinations.
All students who attended 80% of classes will be eligible to sit for examination.
The exact date will be communicated to students online and they can also contact campus for examination dates.
|Business management||1ST SEMESTER||N4, N5 AND N6||JANUARY|
|2ND SEMESTER||N4, N5 AND N6||JULY|
|Engineering studies||1ST TRIMESTER||N4, N5 AND N6||JANUARY|
|2ND TRIMESTER||N4, N5 AND N6||MAY|
|2ND TRIMESTER||N4, N5 AND N6||SEPTEMBER|
- Examination registration fee is payable per subject when enrolling for supplementary through college correspondence examinations.
- Fees are also payable for remarking and rechecking of results
- The full amount is payable upon registration.
- It is important that the registration number as provided by the campus should always appear as reference number when depositing money into campus bank.
- Students will only be registered upon receipt of proof of payment.
- Proof of payment should be handed in at the campus. All payments must be deposited into the bank account of the College at FNB bank.
- No cash will be taken at the campus.
CLOSING DATE FOR REMARKING AND RECHECKING
Two weeks after issuing / publishing of results
CAMPUS BANKING DETAILS
Name: Zuva college
Branch code: 250655
Acc number : 62885334517